Sunday, February 20, 2011

Imagination Movers!

I don't often write about personal things/our daily lives, but I'm stepping out of that mold today to tell you about the great time we had yesterday. I'm just going to put this in a list, because it's a pretty long boring paragraph if I write it out
  1. Yesterday we went to see the Imagination Movers and it was so incredibly awesome.
  2. I am almost positive me and hubbyman enjoyed the show more than the boys, but they enjoyed it too- no meltdowns where we had to leave the theatre, which is a huge success for a 2.5 year old and a 9 month old! 
  3. As we were driving the hour home with a car full of snoring boys, we couldn't stop talking about what a great experience it was and how actually meeting Rich, Scott, Smitty and Dave was so wonderfully memorable.  
  4. Those guys are so gracious and funny and kind, it blew us away how sincerely they were thanking us for bringing our children to their show. 
  5. "No Movers, THANK YOU for entertaining our children in such a fun wholesome way!" 
  6. Though I didn't get many pictures of my own, we did pose for a picture afterward when we met them (once again, they are INCREDIBLY cool). 
  7. I was a little worried I wouldn't like the way the picture turned out (you know how it is: "my hips look huge," "I have a double chin," "look how shiny my face is," "oh gosh, why did I smile like that".....and on and on and on) but surprisingly, I'm ok with it. Yes, it's not the most flattering picture of me, but it's terrific anyway (and that's a darn healthy way of looking at it.)
  8. The t-shirts were a hit and even the Movers made comments about how cool they were. I felt very proud :)
  9. It was such a great first concert experience for our boys and I am so glad we did it.
  10. The first thing Elliot (my 2.5 year old) said when he woke up this morning: "I went to see Movers yesterday!" 
  11. Which gives me complete and utter satisfaction as a parent that I have succeeded in bringing joy to my child's life.

Here's our picture!!!!


Alright, I need to go take a dog bone away from my 9 month old now. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, they make me happy. I always reply to your awesomeness in the comment section, so check back!