Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Goodness Gracious, people are inspiring!

Though I already have my Valentine's present {a homemade one of course!} for my handsome hub, the blogs I follow are full to the brim of extremely cute ideas, so I wanted to share some of them on this "things I've found" Tuesday.



French Knots has this really cute idea...I love it. She also has a tutorial for handmade heart-shaped bean bags, yes!!!!







Traci at Beneath My Heart has introduced me to Lisa Leonard Designs and I don't think I'll ever be the same (this is Lisa's website if you just have to order....or want to give the man that subtle hint where he can find something for you.....)
(title of this necklace: "Rain or Shine so glad you're mine")
 




Over at The Fickle Pickle she has a GREAT idea for a framed Valentine for teachers. I think it would work wonderful for grandparents, children, husbands....really anyone!



I'm a HORRIBLE seamstress (I seem to always screw up the machine so it yells at me) but, I want to be better and I want to make this skirt I found on one of my favorite blogs, Homemade by Jill



So those are just a sampling of the great things I found this morning while sitting in a dark living room, listening to the snores of the 9 month old, the 2.5 year old and the 27 year old.

Coincidence? I think not :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, they make me happy. I always reply to your awesomeness in the comment section, so check back!