Monday, November 28, 2011

Free Christmas Printables!

Christmas. Such a wonderful time.
I come from a family where Christmas morning consisted of sitting and staring at the presents under the tree while my dad read the story of the birth of Jesus Christ from the Bible. It was torture. Now I do it to my kids =)
The hubs comes from a family where Christmas is all about the presents and getting the neatest and newest cool thing. I've seen many a home video of the excitement going on at their house on Christmas morning (love watching the hubs as a 7 year old, priceless). This is also a part of our Christmas.
I love decorating for Christmas. I don't go all out and spend major bucks on totally amazing decorations (though I drool over them in magazines and other blogs) but I do what I can with the little budget we have. One way to instantly decorate is to print out a festive printable and frame it. I showed you awesome people some of my favorites for fall and here are my favs for this Christmas season: (click on the source link under the picture and it will take you to the blog where you can print it, some are available in different colors than I've shown)
source
source
source
source
source
source
I hope you have a great day!!!! Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. I love how you've mixed a bit of both family traditions into one that works for your family. P.S.- I'm digging the new blog background too.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make me happy. I always reply to your awesomeness in the comment section, so check back!