Saturday, February 26, 2011

Silly Saturday: The silly sayings of a little man named Elliot

While deep cleaning my kitchen, I was listening to my 2 sons make a complete mess of the living room and of course, listening to the random silly things Elliot my 2.5 year old says to his little brother Caleb, who is 10 months. This is what I overheard:

"Caleb, no! That's MY firetruck!"
(Caleb: calm and quiet, allows Elliot to rip the firetruck out of his hands)
"Caleb, you can't play with that, it will make your bottom hurt."



Yup, that's them, in all their silly glory. You know what else I heard Elliot say the other day?
"With my mind. On my money. And my money. On my Cabies."
(We call Caleb "Cabies" on occasion...)

If you want to see some really silly sayings from a little girl named Ruby and a silly boy named Kiefer, who just happen to be my niece and nephew, you should check out my sister's blog (which she never updates and hasn't updated for awhile....*cough cough* *hint hint*)

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Silly Saturdays are the best!! Love you Em!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Em, it's so very nice to virtually meet you. And good gracious are those boys of yours cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Em, it's so very nice to virtually meet you. And good gracious are those boys of yours cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make me happy. I always reply to your awesomeness in the comment section, so check back!