Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tasty Tuesday

I'm a big fan of Tasty Kitchen and get the majority, if not ALL, of my recipes for the week there. I am not the most amazing cook in the world, I don't make stuff up or get too creative or anything like that, so I love that there is a blog dedicated to people who do and who like to share what they've done....and then I replicate it in my very own kitchen to the delight of my always-hungry-husband.

A couple days ago I made this recipe called Lasagna Skillet. Let it be know, I do not like lasagna....but, it looked a lot less like lasagna and a lot more like a pasta dish (which I'm always a sucker for) so I made it. And it was a huge success! I loved it.

It made a TON, which is super great because then I have leftovers, which is always a wonderfully fantastic thing when it comes to lunches for the always-hungry-husband (plus, he always get's comments from his co-workers about how good his leftovers look and smell and how his wife takes such good care of him...oh yeah!)

So, even if you don't like lasagna, or if you really like pasta, I'd definitely give this a try. In fact, I think I'll have some for lunch right now!

Thanks for reading!
Please feel free to let me know if you have any websites you love for recipes, I always love and appreciate your comments!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, they make me happy. I always reply to your awesomeness in the comment section, so check back!