Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Break, fact or fiction?

Spring Break is coming up, which really means nothing to me because my children aren't even in preschool yet, but I found this article entitled "Spring Break" (in the March issue of Family Circle) that had some facts in it (I LOVE facts!) that I thought were fun/interesting......so, here they are!
  • 71% of moms say religion plays a role in how they maintain balance 
      • (I am in that 71%)
  • The top three people who help moms maintain their inner peace: 
    • 1. Girlfriend 
    • 2. Mom 
    • 3. Husband 
  • 36% of moms don't have time to focus on themselves 
      • (thankfully, I'm not in that 36% the majority of the time)
  • "While pedicures and manicures take me to a peaceful place, reading a good book and sharing my thoughts by writing them down are lighter on my budget" -a MotherBoard mom
  • "When life gets crazy, I make lists. By writing down what must get done, I can be sure nothing is overlooked. And it's satisfying to check things off" -a MotherBoard mom (I love making lists!)
      • (Confession: Sometimes I make lists of things I've already done just so I can check them off........)
Some fun facts yes? I liked the quotes too.

What do you do to take a break? (*cough cough* blog....)
When do you take your breaks? (whenever I can!)
I love hearing your thoughts, so spill 'em  =)

1 comment:

  1. I am also a list person! I just wrote a guest post for a friend's blog about lists, schedules, and routines!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make me happy. I always reply to your awesomeness in the comment section, so check back!