Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's day=favorite hairy 4-legged person birthday!

Today my most favorite hairy animal with four legs (I have to clarify the legs part or I could be talking about a few other animals in my house....) turns 3! It's SAMSON! (Other names he answers to: Sammy, Sam, Smacky, Smacky Jack, Samdog Millionaire, Samwise, Samantha, Samanthy....I'm sure I'm missing a few)

So, in tribute to my hairy best friend, here are some pictures that show why I love him so so much.
He's GREAT with my boys (Elliot about 2 years ago)
Caleb, always trying to steal his food

He always lets me know when he wants to go outside
He likes to accessorize
He likes to cuddle
He's got a great smile
And when I first saw him, I couldn't resist....which is why he was added to our family 6 weeks before I gave birth....which was a questionable decision but I am SO GLAD I did it =)








Happy Birthday to my SamDog!!!!!

Oh, yeah, and Happy St. Patrick's day too :)


3 comments:

  1. He is so good with the boys and they love him too!
    Happy Birthday Sammy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie little puppy he was!!! No wonder you had to have him. He looks so cute with your little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so good with the boys and they love him too!
    Happy Birthday Sammy!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make me happy. I always reply to your awesomeness in the comment section, so check back!