Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thrifty Thursday: A house full of sick-o's

Yes it is Thrifty Thursday.
Yes I am staying home all day long and not spending any money.
Yes.....I am sick. Sick sick sick. And so is my 2.5 year old and so is my 10 month old.
So, Thrifty Thursday actually comes in quite handy on a day when I would rather not get out of bed (but since I'm a mom, I have too) let alone off the couch (and the dang sun just happened to come out today, so now I'm feeling guilty for having a "movie day" inside when it's not even bad weather outside)

I normally like to do projects on Thrifty Thursday. Something to keep us all entertained while we are home-bound...but today, I'm not feeling like doing much of anything (besides write this....oh, and changing a million diapers and wiping a few noses continually) so I thought I'd share a project I PLAN ON doing in the next week or so.

It's actually a contest on THIS blog to make a t-shirt for a boy. Since I just happen to have 2 boys laying around here (they actually are LAYING around here today thank you very much) and I have discovered how cool it is to make them t-shirts (see this entry from a previous Thrifty Thursday) I am totally giving it a go and my mind is racing trying to think of super awesome ideas (good thing we get to enter 2 shirts in the contest!)

Alright, I'm going to go take a much needed break, but I would love to leave you with this quote (cause that's what I do.....leave you with quotes.....and provide you with a ton of awesome random information)

"Experience is the child of thought, and thought is the child of action" -Benjamin Disraeli

Thanks for reading! I hope you all have a healthier day than I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, they make me happy. I always reply to your awesomeness in the comment section, so check back!