Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thrifty Thursday: Let's take pictures!

I take pictures every.single.day. Do I have an expensive camera? Heck no. Do I use a "real" camera? Heck no.....I use my phone. Would I like to use a "real" camera? Heck yes, but alas, I would have to spend money and I'm pretty much anti spending money....so, my trusty phone works just great! While I love taking pictures, I would love even more to learn how to make them look like I really know what I'm doing......so, today that's my goal, to learn how to take good pictures....with my phone.

The first thing I did was check out one of my favorite blogs, Cheri at I Am Momma Hear Me Roar, she always has good pictures, and guess what! She even did a few photography tutorial blogs! Yeah!! So I watched her videos and then I armed myself with my camera (aka phone) and got busy. My perfect opportunity arose, breakfast time. Here is how it all turned out:
Meet Caleb
And this is Elliot, trying to talk brother into sharing with him
He's pretty done with me taking pictures at this point
and now he's really done. But it's so dang cute I couldn't resist a picture



I think they turned out pretty gosh darn gee-golly good. Of course, I have Picnik to thank for helping me edit them, and OF COURSE I have Cheri to thank for teaching me some of the ins and outs of Picnik.

I'm proud of myself. I think the pictures are awesome. I can't wait to try it out some more!

Ok, now off to conquer the world one diaper at a time!
Have a great day! Thanks for reading!!!

4 comments:

  1. Them boys are so fabulous! I would love copies of the pictures!!
    Love you Em!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mom :) I'll be sure to get you pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mom :) I'll be sure to get you pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make me happy. I always reply to your awesomeness in the comment section, so check back!