Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Just stuff

It was definitely a weekend of projects. We cleaned out the garage (we can actually park a car in there now! Hooray!!) and then found out we needed a new water heater.....which caused moments of anxiety but it's finally installed and there is no leaking gas (that's right, it was leaking gas for about 3 days. Don't worry, we figured it out after the first day and turned it off, it just took us 2 more days to figure out how to fix it). The hubs was home for 3 days in a row, which is unheard of, and it didn't feel like we got much relaxing down-time at all. Don't you hate that? When you have a few days off in a row together as a family and you are more tired by the time the days are over then when they started?

Oh! And the webpage for the business we started, DIY DeeJays, is officially up and running! It's not perfect yet, I still have to add some pictures etc, but if you'd like to take a look, please do! Let me know what you think! 

And lastly, I'm gearing up for my very first giveaway! I'm super duper excited about it (you should be too, no really, you should!) and it should all be rolling out by the end of this week, so stay tuned =)

Ok, on to another fun filled day. Thanks for stopping by! I hope you know how much I appreciate you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, they make me happy. I always reply to your awesomeness in the comment section, so check back!