Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wordful Wednesday

10 Things I Am Currently Sick Of (in no particular order):

1. Flies. They are everywhere. This time of year, the flies take over my back yard no matter what I do. I have a fly swatter permanently affixed to my hand.
2. Sappy 80's music. I don't think I need to elaborate on that one. (Ok, I'll elaborate once: "I want to know what love is" by Foreigner...)
3. Housework. It's overrated. I just want a vacation from housework.
4. The Buzz Lightyear toy that is sitting on the floor in my living room yelling: "To infinity, AND BEYOND!" (He seriously does yell that last part)
5. My hair. I want a haircut. It's been about 8 months.....maybe longer.....
6. American Idol. I know people love that show. I'm just not one of them.
7. Lowes (the hardware/home improvement store) calling me every other day to let me know about the deals they are currently running.
8. Plastic grocery bags. I have the reusable bags, I just never remember to take them with me to the store. Plastic grocery bags are taking over my pantry.
9. Dog hair. I love my dog. He is seriously the perfect dog for our family. He just happens to shed more than any dog in the universe.
10. Did I mention the flies? I've had to stop writing this about 5 times to swat them. Ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous.

While this post may be about the things I'm sick of at the moment, I just wanted to let you know I'm not sick of YOU =)
Thanks for reading! I love your comments!

(Don't forget about the giveaway coming up! Friday is the day!)

1 comment:

  1. I agree on the housework, American Idol and flies. We don't have so much of a fly problem as mosquito, but they both suck!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make me happy. I always reply to your awesomeness in the comment section, so check back!