Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sick Day

Today is a rough day.
The boys started getting sick on Sunday. Before that, it was the hubs. Today, it's me.
I'm the sick one.
And while the boys are still all stuffy and sound like someone is pinching their noses as they talk, they are pretty much back to full energy.......and then there's me.....runny nose, stuffy head, tired, achy.......ugh. This is definitely one of those days when I wished I had a wife to do the dishes, vacuum the floors, do the laundry, feed the kids and animals (yes, those are two separate groups), teach piano lessons, write up lesson plans for my drama class.....I think you get the point.
I guess my head is so full of snot I don't have much to say, I just wanted to say something. So, I guess that qualifies as something.

Oh! Anyone have any ideas on current songs that deal with contemporary issues? (Think "Imagine" by John Lennon but newer) I have to teach one random class on this at school next week and I'm looking for input.

I hope you all are having a great day and staying healthy =)
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't see your runny nose at all but could tell you were not feeling well--sorry!

    "Tomorrow is another day." Love you Em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is a new song about dying. I have heard it a million times on KHOP...but never listened to the words. Then I did. a good tie in with suicide dramatization.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make me happy. I always reply to your awesomeness in the comment section, so check back!