Wednesday, February 22, 2012

5 things I couldn't live without {listable life!}




Last week I re-discovered one of my favorite blogs, Moments that Define Life. She makes lists.
I LOVE lists
This week, I'm going with her prompt "5 Things You Couldn't Live Without"
Ready........go!
{ps, you should try this, it's WAY harder than it seems!}
{pps, I'm bypassing the obvious "food, water, shelter, family, friends" answers, so I don't want to hear any "hey! you forgot to mention your family/food/water/shelter" comments people}

1. Animals
No, not to eat. Remember, I'm bypassing the food answer. 
I am an animal lover. Big time. Animals know this too, they love me right back. 
Seriously, I'm like a dog magnet (just ask my mother-in-law, her dog thinks I walk on water, and I only see him once a month or so!)

2. Flowers
I love having fresh flowers in my house. I love the smell of flowers. I love the different colors of flowers. I love the symbolism of flowers. I love growing flowers. I love arranging flowers. I love flowers people, the end.
3. Chapstick
Hi, my name is Emily and I'm a chapstick addict.
4. Books
I love to read. I love getting lost in a book. I love learning new things through reading. Books are just awesome.
5. The piano
I guess if I wanted to be really vague, I could just say music. But I want to be really specific, so I'll say the piano. I absolutely adore the piano. I love sitting down and playing. I love the way I can channel my emotions through my fingertips onto the keys and turn an ordinary piece of music into something extraordinary. I love being able to de-stress by playing. I love watching my children sit down at a piano because they love it too. The world is a better place because there are piano's in it. This is a true story. 

How about you leave me a quick comment of the 5 things you couldn't live without? Better yet, blog about it and leave me a link so I can read it!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely could not live without coffee. Or wine. Or my smart phone. Or my day planner. :-) So glad you rediscovered me so you could join in on the Listable Life linkup! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make me happy. I always reply to your awesomeness in the comment section, so check back!