Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A short story or how to get your husband to clean your house

Yesterday afternoon I started having regular contractions. The contractions have been coming irregularly since last Thursday. This is a whole new thing for me, I've never gone into labor on my own (even though this is my 3rd babe). After a couple calls to labor and delivery and a few hours of hanging around seeing if things were going to continue or pitter out, I decided we should make the trek (a whole hour) to the hospital.
From the time I made the first call to labor and delivery, to the time my parents showed up to pick up the boys, the hubs was a cleaning maniac. Maniac I tell ya. Dishes were getting done, blankets were getting folded, toys were getting put away, counters were getting wiped off, cat litter was getting changed....

In other words, I should go into labor every day. I'd have a SUPER clean house.

(And no, I don't have a new baby yet. After laying in a very uncomfortable hospital bed and watching the hubs' eyelids get heavier and heavier for 4 hours, I was sent home.)
(P.S. Next week I turn 30...I vow she will make her grand entrance before then!)


 

1 comment:

  1. Justin and Katie BishopFebruary 21, 2012 at 3:00 PM

    haha, send Ian over here! I'm pretty sure Justin is just going to sit around and ask me how I'm doing. Our house is T-rashed right now and it's bugging hardcore
     

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make me happy. I always reply to your awesomeness in the comment section, so check back!