Saturday, February 11, 2012

Silly Saturday

This morning, the boys and I (the hubs is included in "the boys") went to our local Kohls to do a bit of shopping. They were having a monster sale and I had a coupon on top of that, so how could I resist? (We ended up spending $90 and saved $180, not bad!) (though I'm pretty positive they mark stuff WAY up so that they can mark it WAY down and tell you you saved a TON of money which in turn makes you want to come back just to see the "total saved" at that bottom of your incredibly long receipt, but that's just my opinion)

wow, I got off topic. Alright, where was I? Oh, yeah. The boys and I....shopping....

So, after the boys all got something new, the hubs suggested I look at the bags and see if there was one I wanted.

Let's take a second to pause and recognize the fact that the hubs loves me enough and knows me well enough to suggest I go look at the bags. Incredible that man.

Alright, so I'm perusing the merchandise and find a few I like, which happen to NOT be included in the awesome sale. Of course, that's how it always works. I have a knack for finding the most expensive thing. But then, I spot this really really cute bag, in a cute print, with red details and it happened to be on clearance (I love red...and prints....and anything that can double as a diaper bag.....and this one covered all the bases). I show the bag to the hubs and say "what do you think of this one?"

His reply: "Do you have any outfits that will go with it?"

I just stood there and smiled. And giggled a little.
Because honestly, it was a really really cute thing to say.
He was obviously raised by women.
After I was done looking at him and thinking about how cute he was, I replied:
"It's a bag, you don't have to match your outfit to your bag silly!"

The man tries, he tries real hard. I love it.

And that my friends, is why this post is titled "Silly Saturday."

Do you have anything silly to share? Cause I love to laugh!


1 comment:

  1. Nothing silly, just a smile because you blog is so sweet!!!   Love you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make me happy. I always reply to your awesomeness in the comment section, so check back!